Monday, June 22, 2009

~Nothing brings me down When you're around It's like zero gravity !

xD~~eeeeee so love this song..xD

Zero Gravity~

haiz talk about today..it is kinda boring la..

but quite interesting de la...

because my nu er..xD

gimme a father day's gift o xP~

wahaha and i had finished it @ my physics class..

ops sorry teacher ..~ it is my nu er's xin yi...

but not your xin yi..because i'm eating at my own risk..

u guys know how risky is it for someone to eat their lollipop when teacher is still teaching..?

but my dear physics teacher still got some mercy xD~

cuz she is a good teacher..

although..mostly of our classmate didt shows any repect..

or what..

but deeply inside my heart i know she is trying her best~

muhaha keep it up la teacher~

done it from zero to dunno what..

xD

but don't know why..

i fall asleep just now..

at the class xD..

wahaha...with the lollipop...lmao..

xD..

kidding la..it is impossible for me to fall asleep on that situation la..

duh !!..

ayoh..maybe because too tired on these few days la..

sleep very late ma..

than busying doing gadjet's thing..

and now i'm freaking tired..

and my hand is freaking pain~

and my neck~hand are so freaking hot in colour~

ouch~ sexy !!

~~~haha..

so today..i got stay back until 5pm like that..

gadjet's pasal lo

than hor..that kheng hui..

accidently stepped on a doggie poo xD

ewwwwwwww dunno whether is it doggie's poo or cat ..

after that..

our pengerusi..

yuan zhong..also accidently step on it..

lols...

but many funny thing "happens" at school just now..

how we hang 5 dot's 2nd main singer on the gadjet..

lol...xD..how they kick him...

really violence sia..

but don't worry..i don't torture people like they did xD...

i just sat there...

and cant stop laughing..

with my famous..high pitch laughing voice..

lol..i think mine is higher than cheok's one..xD...lol

no la..i'm not that pro..

ok la~

my homework is seducing me xD~

gtg~

0 comments:

Post a Comment